Become a Member for just $20
Members can be: any individual, group, company, organization or entity involved in or supportive of the Yukon music sector.
Membership lasts from registration and payment of a member’s fees until the end of that fiscal year (April 1st). Payment can be made online by credit card or PayPal, or in person by cash or cheque.
- Access to weekly Music Yukon newsletter The Weekender, with important funding deadline postings, industry announcements, as well as member and sector activities.
- Access to the Resource Centre, including internet and computer workstations, printers, photocopiers and office supplies, as well as a kitchen (resource centre is currently closed due to COVID-19).
- Access to rentals of downstairs rehearsal space, upstairs meeting space & PA system and sound gear, subject to availability (jam space is currently closed due to COVID-19).
- Assistance and consultations for marketing and business plans.
- Information on and assistance with funding applications for FACTOR, Yukon Media Development, and other national and regional music industry programs and services.
- Registration discounts for Music Yukon workshops and seminars.
- 1 vote at Annual General Meetings and Special General Meetings (if a membership belongs to a band or organization rather than just an individual, the membership is still worth only 1 vote).