Music Yukon Resource Centre
For information, rentals and appointments, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Music Yukon Resource Centre is located at 3128 3rd Avenue in downtown Whitehorse, Yukon. The centre offers wireless internet, computers and basic office resources, including photo-copying, printing and scanning. Members and visiting musicians commonly use the centre as their downtown office.
It also serves as a great meeting and networking place and a place where musicians can take out their instruments and practice or jam or just play for the fun of it.
The Music Yukon Resource Centre is currently open by appointment only. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.
Rehearsal Space & Sound Gear Rentals
Rehearsal Space Rentals
To request , please contact us at email@example.com.
A rehearsal/teaching space is available to rent to Music Yukon members in the basement of our Resource Centre. Included in the rental is access to a drum kit and a PA system.
The hope is that, by renting out this space, Music Yukon can provide the music community with an accessible and affordable place downtown to practice, teach or jam, as well as to expand its own presence and membership in the community.
The rehearsal space is available to rent weekdays from 5pm to 11pm (from 3pm onwards for teaching/instruction and meetings), and weekends from 8am to 11pm.
- You must be a member of Music Yukon in good standing to rent the jam space. You can purchase a membership here.
- First time renter? Contact us to book an orientation meeting. Our general business hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 1pm. Before you can begin using the jam space, you will need to meet with a staff member to receive a facility orientation, a set of keys, and sign a user agreement. A $20.00 security deposit is required to receive keys.
- We can only accommodate booking requests made at least one business day prior to your desired rental date. We cannot accommodate same-day rental requests.
- Currently, we can only accept rental payments via cash or cheque.
- Please refer to the calendar below for availability.
Sound Gear & PA Rentals
A basic PA system is available to MusicYukon members to rent out for private and/or non-profit events. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a rental. Please allow three business days for your request to be processed. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate same-day rental requests.