Music Yukon is seeking to create a roster of qualified individuals in the field of graphic design + communications who may be involved in its projects, publications and activities in the lead up to BreakOut West 2019 and beyond.
Candidates would work with the Executive Director, Office Manager, Project Coordinator and Artists to fulfill a variety of marketing design projects.
DESCRIPTION OF POST
The graphic designer would be responsible for:
- Developing written copy and materials whilst working collaboratively with artists;
- Creating and proposing materials (posters, slides, social media graphics, postcards, infographs, banners, etc.) for publication, outreach and promotional materials; whilst
- Promoting and building MY’s existing identity and ensuring its correct application;
- Adhering to recognition obligations as outlined by Music Yukon and its invested parties.
At the time of the closing date for applications, candidates should fulfill all the following conditions:
- Be legally eligible to work in Canada;
- Have a proven portfolio of graphic design work
- Excellent oral and written knowledge of English (French is an asset)
- Proven experience in graphic design
- Ability to work from home office.
- Familiarity with Music Yukon and its membership an asset
- Familiarity with creating design materials for performing artists – particularly musicians – an asset
All interested parties should submit the following:
- A CV, with clear description of education and professional experience;
- A list of services provided and project rates;
- A portfolio of graphic design work (website links accepted);
Please email details to:
Subject line: “MY Graphic Design Roster – insert your name”
If you have any questions or need help with your application, please email Elyssia Sasaki, Project Coordinator at email@example.com. Expressions of interest will be accepted ongoing until June 20th, 2019.