Employment Opportunity: BreakOut West Project Coordinator
Closing Date: March 29, 2019
BREAKOUT WEST PROJECT COORDINATOR
Music Yukon is seeking a candidate for the position of BreakOut West Project Coordinator.
This position will work with the BreakOut West Host Committee and the Executive Director of Music Yukon in planning the following:
- Mini BreakOut West Showcase;
- Classical BreakOut West Showcase;
- Welcome Reception;
- VIP Reception;
- BreakOut West Community Tour;
- BreakOut West Yukon Artist Readiness Program.
In addition to these functions, this person will serve as a resource to the Western Canadian Music Alliance and will act as liaison between Music Yukon and the Host Committee.
- Production experience and expertise;
- Event planning experience and expertise;
- Familiarity with the Yukon music community;
- Knowledge of Yukon communities;
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills;
- Administrative skills; and
- Budget management experience.
Previous attendance at BreakOut West or similar events will be considered an asset.
This position is budgeted for 20 hours/week from April 8 – December 4, 2019. The rate of pay will be $30/hour.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Music Yukon, Executive Director, Scott Maynard at email@example.com or before March 29, 2019.