Music Yukon is looking for a motivated and awesome individual to join our small and mighty Arts in the Park festival team! The Associate Producer plays a huge role in making our wonderful community-minded festival happen. Please spread the word to the youth in your life!
Arts in the Park 2020 will be broadcast on CJUC Whitehorse Community Radio with no live audience. AITP 2020 will be a socially distant festival and we are not encouraging public gatherings. The sessions will follow the guidelines as stipulated by the Yukon’s Chief Medical Officer of Health. Due to unpredictable circumstances surrounding COVID-19 and related restrictions, this initiative may be cancelled or modified at any time.
Deadline to apply: May 11, 2020
Term Dates: June 1 to August 7, 2020
This position is for a full-time student under the age of 30, or a Yukon resident youth under the age of 25.
- Assist the Producer with daily production tasks
- Responsible for the promotion and marketing of the festival
- Address requests and needs of the artists and performers
- Assist with the festival’s administrative tasks
- Work on other Music Yukon projects under the supervision of the Executive Director
- Strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Experience in marketing artistic events and social media
- Some understanding of the music scene and the challenges of a festival, with willingness to learn more
To apply, please email artsinthepark@
- Your resume
- A letter indicating your interest and qualifications
- Contact information for two professional references
We thank all applicants for their time and interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.