Become a Member for just $20
Members can be: any individual, group, company, organization or entity involved in or supportive of the Yukon music sector.
Membership lasts from registration and payment of a member’s fees until the end of that fiscal year (April 1st). Payment can be made online by credit card or PayPal, or in person by cash or cheque.
Music Yukon represents the interests of Yukon Musicians locally, nationally and internationally. As a Music Yukon member, you also get:
- Access to weekly Music Yukon newsletter, with important funding deadline postings, industry announcements, as well as member and sector activities
- Assistance and consultations for marketing and business plans
- Information on and assistance with funding applications for FACTOR, Yukon Media Development, and other national and regional music industry programs and services
- Membership with West Canadian Music Alliance (WCMA) plus a vote in the Western Canadian Music Awards (WCMA’s)
- Access to National Campus and Community Radio (NCRA)’s earshot! national digital distribution system
- Registration discounts for Music Yukon workshops and seminars
- a vote at Annual General Meetings and Special General Meetings (if a membership belongs to a band or organization rather than just an individual, the membership is still worth only one vote)